Our goal is to create connections – between ideas, between experiences, and between people. SimplyTold is a place where those who are willing to ask questions, ready to learn, and excited for growth, can come together to create the meaningful stories that inspire change in the healthcare space. If your career goals include growth, diverse ways of thinking, and doing work that can make a difference in the lives of patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers, explore our opportunities to see if SimplyTold is the right fit for you.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Title: Market Access Strategy InternDepartment: Strategy Location: Valuate Health Consultancy Are you a graduate student with a passion for healthcare and a keen interest in market access consulting within the biopharmaceutical industry?
- Currently enrolled in a full-time or part-time graduate program with a healthcare focus (including but not limited to MPH, MHA, MBA (with healthcare focus), PharmD, or PhD)
- Similar graduate programs not explicitly listed may be considered
- 1 -2 years of work experience in healthcare industry
- Proficiency in research (primary and/or secondary), MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to present to external clients
- Capable of working productively in a team-based, virtual environment
- Ability to synthesize complex client needs into key project research questions
High passion for healthcare and enthusiasm for learning about a career in the
Ability to work autonomously and resourcefully when given individual tasks
About the Program:
Full-time (40 hours/week) paid commitment extending from June to mid-August
Virtual work environment, with office space available in New York, NY
Can be counted for credit towards graduation requirements
- As an intern, you will:
- Create primary qualitative and quantitative research reports in PowerPoint (based
on Advisory Board Focus Groups, In-depth Interviews, Surveys, etc.) highlighting
relevant findings and key insights
Assist in background research and analysis for strategy documents
- Support all strategy workshops and manage key documents for staff
- Prepare a final project and present it to the Valuate team
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
$18/hr - $20/hr
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.